Audi S5 Sportback: All You Need To Know
By Shubham Parashar
1 mins read
Published on March 22, 2021
- The Audi S5 will be sold in India as a completely built unit (CBU).
- It is positioned alongside the Audi RS5 but is a more practical offfering
- It has the same 3.0-litre, V6 motor and does 0-100 kmph sprint in 4.5 sec
Audi has finally launched the new S5 Sportback in India and we have had our eyes on the model right from the time Audi had confirmed in for India. So much so that we were the first ones to drive it as soon as the car arrived to our shores, in a bid to get you an exclusive India review of the Audi S5 Sportback. The car has been positioned alongside the even more manic Audi RS5 and is more of a balanced product, having a good mixed of performance and practicality. Here's all you need to know about the new Audi S5 Sportback.
Also Read: 2021 Audi S5 Sportback Exclusive Review
- The Audi S5 Sportback will be sold in India as a Completely Built Unit (CBU).
- The S5 Sportback is powered by a 3.0-litre V6 TFSI turbocharged petrol engine that produces 354 bhp and 500 Nm of peak torque.
- The motor is paired with an eight-speed automatic transmission and is coupled with the quattro All-Wheel-Drive.
- The S5 Sportback can sprint from 0-100 kmph in 4.7 seconds and has a top speed of 250 kmph.
- The Audi S5 Sportback is a five-seater with a usable boot and a practical engine that offers some that's both high on performance and comparatively frugal.
- Visual changes on the new Audi S5 are aplenty and include the revised single-frame grille, new LED headlamps and taillights, larger 19-inch alloy wheels, and a sloping roofline.
- The model is also loaded with creature comforts like the 10.1-inch MMI infotainment system, Virtual cockpit and flat-bottom steering wheel.
- There's also the three-zone climate control, 'rotor grey' alcantara and leather sports seats with S embossing.
- Then, the new Audi S5 Sportback is also equipped with the fantastic 19-speaker Bang & Olufsen sound system.
- It will rival the likes of the newly launched BMW M340i xDrive and the Mercedes-AMG C 43.
Last Updated on March 22, 2021
Great Deals on Used CarsView All Used Cars
- 74,440 km
- 67,000 km
- 57,000 km
- 25,000 km
- 42,950 km
- 56,662 km
- 70,457 km
- 16,523 km
- 54,000 km
- 44,112 km
Popular Audi Models
-2475 second ago
Prices for the Aprilia RS 457 could be announced at India Bike Week 2023, while deliveries are likely to begin from early 2024 onwards
-371 second ago
The Gemini battery utilises a unique dual-chemistry design that combines two distinct cell types to maximise efficiency and range
4 hours ago
The third-generation Renault Duster has been revealed globally and here's a quick look at what's new on the SUV
6 hours ago
This makes the S1 X+ Rs 30,000 cheaper than the S1 Air, priced at nearly 1.20 lakh
6 hours ago
JLR India to conduct annual holiday service camp from December 4th-9th at all authorised retailers, offering vehicle check-ups, exclusive offers and more
23 hours ago
A strong push during the festive season helped Ola Electric achieve its highest-ever monthly sales, retaining its number-one position in the market.
Gauhar Khan and her husband, Zaid Darbar, were pictured together at the dealership in Mumbai while taking delivery of their new Mercedes.
Hero MotoCorp’s cumulative sales for November 2023 stood at 491,050 units, witnessing a 25.61 per cent increase year-on-year
1 day ago
The bikemaker’s cumulative motorcycle sales for the year 2023 stood at 621,672 units, reflecting a 13 per cent increase.
1 month ago
The limited edition S5 Sportback Platinum Edition is priced at Rs 81.57 lakh (ex-showroom, India).
2 years ago
The Audi S5 Sportback is sufficiently sporty and powerful, and yet not all-out mad like the RS5. And, here are some of the highlights of the 2021 Audi S5 Sportback.
2 years ago
The Audi S5 Sportback facelift is the brand's latest performance model and comes to India as a a Completely Built Unit (CBU) and takes on the BMW M340i and the Mercedes-AMG C 43.
2 years ago
It will come with a the S5 to come with the 3-litre V6 TFSI which punches out 349 bhp and there's 500 Nm of torque on offer. 0-100 kmph is done in just 4.7 seconds.
2 years ago
The new updated Audi S5 Sportback is here, and we have got our hands on the very first car to touchdown in India. Besides obvious styling and tech updates, the car also gets some dynamic additions, making it a better package overall.