Planning To Buy A Used Ford Ecosport? Pros And Cons Here
By Shubham Parashar
1 mins read
30-Oct-21 08:57 PM IST
- The Ford Ecosport has been discontinued in India.
- It's available at reasonable rates in the used car market.
- It's one of the sportiest looking, better driving and well equipped SUVs.
- The Ford Ecosport has always been one of the sportier subcompact SIVs in India. The 1.5-litre Ti-VCT, three-cylinder motor is tuned to make 120 bhp and 149 Nm of peak torque. While the oil burner is Ford's reliable 1.5-litre TDCi four-cylinder diesel engine tuned to churn out best-in-class 99 bhp and 215 Nm of peak torque.
- The 2021 Ford EcoSport was quite updated in the creature comforts department. It came with automatic HID headlamps with LED DRLs, electrochromic mirror, rain-sensing wipers, push-button start, up to six airbags, 9-inch touchscreen with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility with navigation, SYNC 3 infotainment system, a sunroof and more.
- It also comes with Ford Pass integration which is a smartphone app that comes with a factory-fitted cloud-connected device, which allows EcoSport owners to perform several vehicle operations - like starting, stopping, locking or unlocking remotely, via the FordPass app.
- Ford has stopped local production in India and like other models, the Ford Ecosport has been discontinued in our market. Hence in the long run, aftersales and spare parts availability could be a problem.
- The Ford Ecosport doesn't have the most spacious cabin in its segment and the front seats are a bit narrow.
- It isn't too wide as well so for three passengers at the rear will be a squeeze.
Great Deals on Used CarsView All Used Cars
-19532 second ago
Now that the 2014 is about to end, we bring you the list of top 10 selling cars of the year. Since the carmakers haven't shared their December 2014 sales figures yet, we have included the sales of the first 11 months (January 2014 - November 2014).
-19405 second ago
The second half of 2017 looks as exciting with the upcoming cars being a diverse range of models across different price segments. If you are planning to purchase a new car anytime this year, here's our list of the top 10 upcoming cars in India that you should consider before making that purchase.
-19244 second ago
The Honda City has been the highest selling sedan in India in 2017
-18973 second ago
December is the month when manufacturers offer some of the best discounts schemes and benefits. So, here we list down some of the most lucrative offers from some of the top car brands in India.
-18056 second ago
The BMW iX1 electric SUV will be launched on September 28, 2023.
-15676 second ago
Hero says that it will pause taking bookings for the Karizma XMR from midnight on September 30.
-11998 second ago
The five millionth Tesla, was a Model 3 Highland in Pearl White, produced at the Shanghai plant.
-4378 second ago
Ford's software includes specialised algorithms for both day and night conditions, optimising brake light detection.
10 hours ago
The motorcycle is powered by a 250 cc single-cylinder engine developed from the ground up by Triumph
14 hours ago
Jorge Martin, riding for Pramac, narrowly held onto second place in a fierce contest against Fabio Quartararo on a Yamaha.
6 months ago
Ford was readying another facelift for its subcompact SUV at the time the decision was taken to stop vehicle production in India.
12 months ago
The Ford EcoSport is still available in the used car market, and if you are looking for a capable subcompact SUV on a budget, we think you should definitely consider going for one. However, before you start looking for one, here are five things must know the Ecosport.
1 year ago
Looking for a used subcompact SUV? Here are 5 models that we think you should consider buying.
1 year ago
Ford rolled out the last locally built EcoSport subcompact SUV that will be exported from its Tamil Nadu plant, marking the end of an era.
1 year ago
The Ford EcoSport has been popular choice in the subcompact segment, and now that the car has been discontinued, the car is only available in the used car space. If you are planning to get one, here are some pros and cons you must know about.