Bajaj Pulsar 220F Vs Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Vs KTM 125 Duke comparison
Compare Bajaj Pulsar 220F and Bajaj Pulsar NS200 and KTM 125 Duke
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Bajaj Pulsar 220F Vs Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Vs KTM 125 Duke on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Bajaj Pulsar NS200 starts at ₹ 1.3 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Bajaj Pulsar 220F starts at ₹ 1.2 Lakh Lastly, the KTM 125 Duke starts at ₹ 1.38 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Bajaj Pulsar NS200 base engine returns 35 kmpl. The Bajaj Pulsar 220F base returns 40 kmpl. The KTM 125 Duke basic model, on the other hand, gives 35 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Bajaj Pulsar NS200 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Bajaj Pulsar 220F comes in bhp Petrol engine. Lastly, the KTM 125 Duke is offered in bhp Petrol engine.
Dimension and Weight
Chassis and Suspension
Wheel and Tyres
Related Comparison of Bajaj Pulsar 220F
- Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200
- Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI
- BMW S 1000 XR Vs Ducati Multistrada 1260
- Ducati Panigale V2 Vs Ducati SuperSport
- Ducati SuperSport Vs Ducati 959 Panigale
- Harley-Davidson Street Rod Vs Harley-Davidson Street 750
- Harley-Davidson Iron 883 Vs Harley-Davidson Street Bob
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour Fi
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Xtreme Sports
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour
Recent News and Reviews
- Fiat To Pay $9.5 Million U.S. Fine For Misleading Investors On Emissions Audit: Report
- BMW Files Patents For Road-Sensing Traction Control
- Ducati Multistrada V4 To Get 1,158 cc V4 Engine
- Ford Endeavour Sport vs Ford Endeavour: What's Different?
- Next-Generation Hyundai i20 Premium Hatchback Caught Testing In India Again
- MG Gloster Review; New Flagship From MG Motor India
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Sport Review
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 1.0 Turbo GDi Review
- Mahindra Thar: Old Vs New Comparison Review
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review