Harley-Davidson Street Rod Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic comparison
Compare Harley-Davidson Street Rod and Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Harley-Davidson Street Rod Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic starts at ₹ 19.71 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Harley-Davidson Street Rod starts at ₹ 6.45 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic base engine returns 15 kmpl. The Harley-Davidson Street Rod base returns 18 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Harley-Davidson Street Rod comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Harley-Davidson Street Rod
- Harley-Davidson Street Rod Vs Harley-Davidson Iron 883
- Harley-Davidson Street Rod Vs Harley-Davidson Street 750
- Bajaj Pulsar 180 Vs Harley-Davidson Street Rod
- Harley-Davidson Street Rod Vs Hyosung Aquila Pro650
- Kawasaki Ninja 650 Vs Harley-Davidson Street Rod
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Vs Harley-Davidson Street Rod
- Kawasaki Vulcan S Vs Harley-Davidson Street Rod
- Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 Vs Harley-Davidson Street Rod
- Harley-Davidson Street Rod Vs Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Honda CB 1000R
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS XL 100
- Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Glamour
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Bajaj Platina 100 Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Pleasure
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Suzuki New Access 125
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Honda SP 125
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Recent News and Reviews
- Exclusive: BS6 Triumph Bonneville T100 Black To Make India Debut In June
- New Triumph Tiger 900 Launch Details Revealed
- China's Geely Raises $836 Million From Share Sale
- Triumph Tiger 900 Rally Pro To Be Priced At Around Rs. 16 Lakh
- Piaggio Donates Over 11,000 Ration Kits To Auto Driver Families Affected By COVID-19
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?