Hero Destini 125 Vs Yamaha Ray-ZR 125FI comparison
Compare Hero Destini 125 and Yamaha Ray-ZR 125FI
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Hero Destini 125 Vs Yamaha Ray-ZR 125FI on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Hero Destini 125 starts at ₹ 64,310 and goes up to ₹ 66,800 for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Yamaha Ray-ZR 125FI starts at ₹ 66,730 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 70,730 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hero Destini 125 base engine returns 54 kmpl. The Yamaha Ray-ZR 125FI base returns 5 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hero Destini 125 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Yamaha Ray-ZR 125FI comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Hero Destini 125
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Honda CB 1000R
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS XL 100
- Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Glamour
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Bajaj Platina 100 Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Pleasure
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Suzuki New Access 125
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Honda SP 125
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Recent News and Reviews
- Coronavirus: The Road Ahead For The Commercial Vehicle Segment In India
- Coronavirus Lockdown 4.0: Maruti Suzuki Partners With HDFC Bank To Offer Finance Schemes
- FIA Approves New Rules For 2020, 2021 & 2022 Formula 1 Seasons
- Royal Enfield To Launch New Motorcycle Every Quarter
- BS6 TVS Victor 110: What To Expect
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?