Mahindra Centuro Rockstar Vs TVS Victor comparison
Compare Mahindra Centuro Rockstar and TVS Victor
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Mahindra Centuro Rockstar Vs TVS Victor on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Mahindra Centuro Rockstar starts at ₹ 48,935 . On the other hand, the price of the base version of the TVS Victor starts at ₹ 54,042 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 57,022 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mahindra Centuro Rockstar base engine returns 85 kmpl. The TVS Victor base returns 72 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mahindra Centuro Rockstar gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the TVS Victor comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Mahindra Centuro Rockstar
- Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Vs Honda Livo
- Hero Splendor Plus Vs Mahindra Centuro Rockstar
- Hero Splendor iSMART 110 Vs Mahindra Centuro Rockstar
- Mahindra Centuro Rockstar Vs Mahindra Centuro
- Honda CB Unicorn 150 Vs Mahindra Centuro Rockstar
- TVS Victor Vs Mahindra Centuro Rockstar
- Triumph Tiger 800 Vs Mahindra Centuro Rockstar
- Mahindra Mojo Vs Mahindra Centuro Rockstar
- Mahindra Centuro Rockstar Vs Hero Splendor Pro
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Honda CB 1000R
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS XL 100
- Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Glamour
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Bajaj Platina 100 Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Pleasure
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Suzuki New Access 125
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Honda SP 125
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Recent News and Reviews
- Lewis Hamilton Leads The Charge In F1 To Speak About The Death Of George Floyd; Teams & Drivers Follow
- Two-Wheeler Sales May 2020: Royal Enfield Sees A 69 Per Cent Drop In Overall Sales
- Honda CD 110 Dream BS6 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 62,729
- Car Sales May 2020: Honda Cars India Records 96.72 Per Cent Drop In Domestic Sales
- India's Petrol, Diesel Sales Improve In May, Full Recovery Months Away
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?