Triumph Bonneville T120 Vs Harley-Davidson Forty-Eight Vs Indian Scout comparison
Compare Triumph Bonneville T120 and Harley-Davidson Forty-Eight and Indian Scout
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Triumph Bonneville T120 Vs Harley-Davidson Forty-Eight Vs Indian Scout on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Indian Scout starts at ₹ 12.7 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Harley-Davidson Forty-Eight starts at ₹ 10.61 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 10.98 Lakh for range topping model Lastly, the Triumph Bonneville T120 starts at ₹ 9.98 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Indian Scout base engine returns 25 kmpl. The Harley-Davidson Forty-Eight base returns 20 kmpl. The Triumph Bonneville T120 basic model, on the other hand, gives 18 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Indian Scout gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Harley-Davidson Forty-Eight comes in bhp Petrol engine. Lastly, the Triumph Bonneville T120 is offered in bhp Petrol engine.
Dimension and Weight
Chassis and Suspension
Wheel and Tyres
Related Comparison of Triumph Bonneville T120
- Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200
- Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI
- BMW S 1000 XR Vs Ducati Multistrada 1260
- Ducati Panigale V2 Vs Ducati SuperSport
- Ducati SuperSport Vs Ducati 959 Panigale
- Harley-Davidson Street Rod Vs Harley-Davidson Street 750
- Harley-Davidson Iron 883 Vs Harley-Davidson Street Bob
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour Fi
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Xtreme Sports
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour
Recent News and Reviews
- Top Doorstep Vehicle Service Companies In The Time Of COVID-19
- MG Gloster Variants And Specifications Listed On Website Ahead Of India Launch
- Polestar Precept To Enter Production
- Diesel Rate Cut By Up To 17 Paise Across Metros, Petrol Price Remains Unchanged
- Ather 450X Series1 Collector's Edition Breaks Cover
- MG Gloster Review; New Flagship From MG Motor India
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Sport Review
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 1.0 Turbo GDi Review
- Mahindra Thar: Old Vs New Comparison Review
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review