Triumph Street Triple S Vs BMW R 1200 R comparison
Compare Triumph Street Triple S and BMW R 1200 R
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Triumph Street Triple S Vs BMW R 1200 R on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the BMW R 1200 R starts at ₹ 15.05 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 15.65 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Triumph Street Triple S starts at ₹ 9.2 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW R 1200 R base engine returns 20 kmpl. The Triumph Street Triple S base returns 20 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW R 1200 R gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Triumph Street Triple S comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Triumph Street Triple S
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Honda CB 1000R
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS XL 100
- Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Glamour
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Bajaj Platina 100 Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Pleasure
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Suzuki New Access 125
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Honda SP 125
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Recent News and Reviews
- Kawasaki Patents Reveal New Three-Wheeled Vehicle
- Global Automakers Speak Out Against Racism And Injustice
- BS6 TVS Sport Gets A Price Hike; Becomes Dearer By Rs. 750
- TVS XL100 Gets 'Buy Now, Pay After 6 Months' EMI Scheme
- Japan's Factory, Retail Sectors Slump As Pandemic Hits Auto Sector
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?