TVS Apache RTR 180 Vs Hero Karizma ZMR comparison
Compare TVS Apache RTR 180 and Hero Karizma ZMR
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the TVS Apache RTR 180 Vs Hero Karizma ZMR on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Hero Karizma ZMR starts at ₹ 1.08 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 1.11 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the TVS Apache RTR 180 starts at ₹ 1.04 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hero Karizma ZMR base engine returns 35 kmpl. The TVS Apache RTR 180 base returns 47 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hero Karizma ZMR gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the TVS Apache RTR 180 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Dimension and Weight
Chassis and Suspension
Wheel and Tyres
Related Comparison of TVS Apache RTR 180
- Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Vs Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS
- Ducati Multistrada 1260 Vs BMW S 1000 XR
- Ducati Multistrada 950 Vs Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin
- Ducati Scrambler 1100 Vs BMW R nine T
- Ducati SuperSport Vs Ducati 959 Panigale
- Indian Scout Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Bob
- Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
- Harley-Davidson Street Bob Vs Harley-Davidson Iron 883
- Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special Vs Honda CBR 1000RR
Recent News and Reviews
- BS6 KTM 250 Duke Launched In India; Priced At Rs. 2.09 Lakh
- New Ford CEO Jim Farley Will Wrestle With Coronavirus And Restructuring
- Horwin EK3 Electric Scooter Revealed For Europe
- Coronavirus Pandemic: 16 New COVID-19 Positive Cases Emerge At Toyota's Bidadi Plant
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R Review
- MG Hector Plus Review
- 2020 Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos: Comparison Review
- 2020 Bajaj Dominar 250 Review