TVS Scooty Pep Plus Vs Polarity Sport comparison
Compare TVS Scooty Pep Plus and Polarity Sport
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the TVS Scooty Pep Plus Vs Polarity Sport on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the TVS Scooty Pep Plus starts at ₹ 45,054 and goes up to ₹ 52,954 for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Polarity Sport starts at ₹ 40,000 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.1 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the TVS Scooty Pep Plus base engine returns 65 kmpl. The Polarity Sport base returns 80 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the TVS Scooty Pep Plus gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Polarity Sport comes in bhp Electric engine.
Related Comparison of TVS Scooty Pep Plus
- TVS Scooty Zest 110 Vs TVS Scooty Pep Plus
- Hero Electric Flash Vs TVS Scooty Pep Plus
- TVS XL 100 Vs TVS Scooty Pep Plus
- Bajaj V15 Vs TVS Scooty Pep Plus
- Honda Activa 5G Vs TVS Scooty Pep Plus
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS Scooty Pep Plus
- KTM 200 Duke Vs TVS Scooty Pep Plus
- Yamaha RAY Z Vs TVS Scooty Pep Plus
- TVS Scooty Pep Plus Vs BMW K 1600
- Bajaj CT 100 Vs TVS Scooty Pep Plus
- Yamaha FZ 25 Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- TVS Apache RR 310 Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Hero HF Deluxe
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Hero Splendor Plus
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Vs Husqvarna Vitpilen 250
- Kawasaki Ninja H2R Vs Ducati 1299 Panigale
- Suzuki Hayabusa Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Vs Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Vs Triumph Bonneville T100
- Suzuki Hayabusa Vs Suzuki GSX R1000
Recent News and Reviews
- Fiat Chrysler And Peugeot Speed Up Work To Close The Merger
- Tesla Expands Expands Production In China, Helping Reduce Trade War Impact
- MG Hector BS6 Diesel Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 13.88 Lakh
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Swaraj Offers Standby Tractor To Help Its Customers
- Toyota Fortuner Facelift Spied Undisguised In Thailand
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review