BMW 3 Series Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 comparison
Compare BMW 3 Series and Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 and Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW 3 Series Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW 3 Series starts at ₹ 47.9 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the BMW 3 Series costs ₹ 41.4 Lakh, whereas the BMW 3 Series Diesel top-end costs ₹ 46.9 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 starts at ₹ 3.71 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 4.49 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Petrol+CNG model of the Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 costs ₹ 4.5 Lakh Lastly, the Petrol Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 starts at ₹ 2.89 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 3.8 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Petrol+CNG version of the Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 costs ₹ 4.32 Lakh, whereas the Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 Petrol+CNG top-end costs ₹ 4.36 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW 3 Series base Petrol engine returns 16 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 kmpl. The Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 base Petrol returns 24 kmpl, whereas its base Petrol+CNG counterpart gives 32 kmpl of fuel efficiency. The Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 Petrol basic model, on the other hand, gives 25 kmplwhile its Petrol+CNG base returns 31 kmpl of mileage.
In the powertrain department, the BMW 3 Series gets 255 bhp Petrol engine and 188 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 comes in 67 bhp Petrol engine and 58 bhp Petrol+CNG engine. Lastly, the Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 is offered in 47 bhp Petrol engine and 40 bhp Petrol+CNG engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of BMW 3 Series and Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 and Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
We pit the facelifted Maruti Suzuki Alto against its closest rivals Renault Kwid and the newly launched Datsun redi-GO. Read More
Cars with automatic transmissions are the future and also the need of the hour. If you thought the technology was expensive; well not anymore. There are two affordable AMTs in the market and we... Read More
The new C-Class is lighter, lither and more agile. Its also modern, beautiful and yes - it is indeed the Baby S-Class - as its been popularly called all year long. Now it's set for launch in India. Read More
Related Comparison of BMW 3 Series
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Audi Q3 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Audi Q5 Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Audi Q7 Vs BMW X6
- BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol
- Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT Vs Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Tata Tiago
Recent News and Reviews
- Ather Energy & Bounce Announce Tie-Up For Scooter Sharing Program
- Volkswagen T-Roc Black Edition Unveiled For The Global Markets
- Uber Cuts 600 Jobs In India As Lockdown Hits Business
- Upcoming Benelli 600RR Revealed In Spy Shot
- Coronavirus: Maruti Suzuki Announced Safety Guidelines For True Value Network
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?