BMW 7 Series Vs New Maruti Suzuki Swift comparison
Compare BMW 7 Series and New Maruti Suzuki Swift
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW 7 Series Vs New Maruti Suzuki Swift on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW 7 Series starts at ₹ 1.35 Crore and goes up to ₹ 2.43 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the BMW 7 Series costs ₹ 1.22 Crore, whereas the BMW 7 Series Diesel top-end costs ₹ 1.35 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the New Maruti Suzuki Swift starts at ₹ 5.19 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 8.02 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW 7 Series base Petrol engine returns 8 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 18 kmpl. The New Maruti Suzuki Swift base Petrol returns 22 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW 7 Series gets 2 Petrol 601, 335 bhp engines and 261 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the New Maruti Suzuki Swift comes in 82 bhp Petrol engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of BMW 7 Series and New Maruti Suzuki Swift
The brand new Hyundai Grand i10 Nios is ready to battle the mighty Maruti Suzuki Swift and formidable Ford Figo to claim the hatchback crown. Can it? Read More
To find out if the Figo Aspire has what to takes to become a leading player in the sub-4 metre space, we took the diesel versions of both the cars for a spin. Read More
Related Comparison of BMW 7 Series
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Audi Q3 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Audi Q5 Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Audi Q7 Vs BMW X6
- BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol
- Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT Vs Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Tata Tiago
Recent News and Reviews
- Doorstep Delivery Of Petrol, CNG Soon To Be Available, Says Oil Minister Dharmendra Pradhan
- Moving House With The Renault Triber
- Hyundai's New 7-Seater MPV Spotted Testing In South Korea
- Triumph Street Triple R India Launch Confirmed
- Hyundai Manufactures 5000 Units In May For Export Markets
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?