BMW X6 Vs Land Rover Discovery Sport comparison
Compare BMW X6 and Land Rover Discovery Sport
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW X6 Vs Land Rover Discovery Sport on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW X6 starts at ₹ 92.2 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Land Rover Discovery Sport starts at ₹ 57.06 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 60.89 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW X6 base Petrol engine returns 11 kmpl. The Land Rover Discovery Sport base Diesel returns 14 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW X6 gets 302 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Land Rover Discovery Sport comes in 148 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of BMW X6
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Audi Q3 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Audi Q5 Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Audi Q7 Vs BMW X6
- BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol
- Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT Vs Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Tata Tiago
Recent News and Reviews
- Honda Files Patents For Semi-Automatic Gearbox
- Indian Motorcycle Files Trademarks For Two New Names
- Nissan To Set Out Survival Plan After Expected Annual Loss
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Nissan To Restart U.S. Auto Plants From June 1
- New Mercedes-Benz S-Class India Launch Expected In 2021
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?