BMW X6 M Vs Hyundai Tucson comparison
Compare BMW X6 M and Hyundai Tucson
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW X6 M Vs Hyundai Tucson on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Hyundai Tucson starts at ₹ 22.3 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 23.52 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Hyundai Tucson costs ₹ 24.35 Lakh, whereas the Hyundai Tucson Diesel top-end costs ₹ 27.03 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the BMW X6 M starts at ₹ 1.82 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hyundai Tucson base Petrol engine returns 13 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 16 kmpl. The BMW X6 M base Petrol returns 9 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hyundai Tucson gets 150 bhp Petrol engine and 182 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the BMW X6 M comes in 573 bhp Petrol engine.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Related Comparison of BMW X6 M
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Kia Sonet GT Line Trim: All You Need To Know
- Delhi Govt. Announces Benefits Of Up To Rs. 1.5 Lakh On EVs; Waivers On Loan Interest And Registration Fees
- Hero Electric Is The Market Leader For High-Speed Electric Two-Wheelers In First Four Months Of FY'21
- Formula E: Felix da Costa Cruises To Victory In Berlin e-Prix Round 7, Mahindra Finishes Outside Points
- Kia Sonet: 5 Features Which Make It A Tech Laden SUV
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R Review
- MG Hector Plus Review
- 2020 Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos: Comparison Review
- 2020 Bajaj Dominar 250 Review