Honda City Vs Audi RS7 Sportback comparison
Compare Honda City and Audi RS7 Sportback
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Honda City Vs Audi RS7 Sportback on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Honda City starts at ₹ 9.91 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 14.31 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Honda City costs ₹ 11.11 Lakh, whereas the Honda City Diesel top-end costs ₹ 14.21 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Audi RS7 Sportback starts at ₹ 1.57 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.71 Crore for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Honda City base Petrol engine returns 17 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 25 kmpl. The Audi RS7 Sportback base Petrol returns 10 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Honda City gets 117 bhp Petrol engine and 99 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Audi RS7 Sportback comes in 2 Petrol 552, 596 bhp engines.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Honda City and Audi RS7 Sportback
The compact sedan segment has received a booster shot with the arrival of the next gen Hyundai Verna. We pit it against the segment's two bestsellers - Maruti Suzuki Ciaz and Honda City. Read More
Related Comparison of Honda City
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Audi Q3 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Audi Q5 Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Audi Q7 Vs BMW X6
- BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol
- Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT Vs Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Tata Tiago
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Skoda Superb Facelift: What To Expect
- Mercedes-Benz To Introduce New-Gen Steering Wheel In The E-Class Coupe And Cabriolet
- TVS Motor Company Announces Salary Cuts For Employees
- Coronavirus: Mercedes-Benz India Launches Special Finance Options For Customers
- Norton Motorcycles Looks At Expanding Workforce Under TVS Ownership
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?