Hyundai Santa Fe Vs Toyota Fortuner comparison
Compare Hyundai Santa Fe and Toyota Fortuner
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Hyundai Santa Fe Vs Toyota Fortuner on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Toyota Fortuner starts at ₹ 28.66 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 30.25 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Toyota Fortuner costs ₹ 30.67 Lakh, whereas the Toyota Fortuner Diesel top-end costs ₹ 36.88 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Toyota Fortuner base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 14 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Toyota Fortuner gets 164 bhp Petrol engine and 174 bhp Diesel engine.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Hyundai Santa Fe and Toyota Fortuner
The hottest segments ruling our market are indeed SUVs and when it comes to the flagships in this space, it's the big beasts - the Toyota Fortuner and the Ford Endeavour. The Fortuner has always... Read More
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Renault Triber
- Skoda Octavia Vs Honda Civic
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Tata Harrier Vs Tata Hexa
- Datsun Go Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Land Rover Discovery Sport
- Hyundai Venue Vs Ford EcoSport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-AMG C 43
- Mitsubishi Montero Vs Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
Recent News and Reviews
- Nikola, CNH Building Electric Truck Prototypes For 2021 End Launch
- Honda's Royal Enfield Rival To Be Launched This Month
- Diesel Cheaper By Up To 15 Paise In India; No Change In Petrol Prices
- 2021 BMW M3 With Bright Green Paint Teased Ahead Of Official Debut
- Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Gets New Colour Scheme
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 1.0 Turbo GDi Review
- Mahindra Thar: Old Vs New Comparison Review
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review
- Kia Sonet Review: 1.0 GDI And 1.5 CRDi Tested
- Renault Duster 1.3 Turbo Petrol Review