Isuzu D-Max V-Cross Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus comparison
Compare Isuzu D-Max V-Cross and Mahindra TUV300 Plus
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Isuzu D-Max V-Cross Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Isuzu D-Max V-Cross starts at ₹ 16.55 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 19.99 Lakh for the fully-loaded Diesel model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mahindra TUV300 Plus starts at ₹ 9.93 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 11.42 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Isuzu D-Max V-Cross base Diesel engine returns 14 kmpl. The Mahindra TUV300 Plus base Diesel returns 17 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Isuzu D-Max V-Cross gets 2 Diesel 134, 148 bhp engines, whereas the Mahindra TUV300 Plus comes in 120 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Isuzu D-Max V-Cross
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Tesla Model 3 Expected To Arrive In India Soon, Hints CEO Elon Musk
- Tesla Rival Rivian Adds $2.5 Billion Investment Led By T. Rowe Price
- F1: Mugello And Sochi Circuits Added To 2020 Formula 1 Calendar
- BMW iX3 Electric SUV To Be Unveiled On July 14
- This Mumbai Three-Wheeler With A Washbasin, Sanitiser, Wi-Fi & More Leaves Anand Mahindra Impressed
- Unlikely Stepsiblings: BMW Z4 & Toyota GR Supra Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 Road Test Review
- All New Honda City vs 2020 Hyundai Verna: Exclusive Comparison Review
- The Return Of The King: All-New Honda City Review
- Skoda Rapid 1.0-Litre TSI Review