Jaguar XF Vs Fiat Linea comparison
Compare Jaguar XF and Fiat Linea
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Jaguar XF Vs Fiat Linea on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Fiat Linea starts at ₹ 7.16 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 9.98 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Fiat Linea costs ₹ 8.62 Lakh, whereas the Fiat Linea Diesel top-end costs ₹ 9.91 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Jaguar XF starts at ₹ 53.25 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 60.75 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Jaguar XF costs ₹ 49.58 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Jaguar XF comes with a price tag of ₹ 61.41 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Fiat Linea base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 21 kmpl. The Jaguar XF base Petrol returns 13 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 19 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Fiat Linea gets 2 Petrol 112, 123 bhp engines and 92 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Jaguar XF comes in 237 bhp Petrol engine and 177 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Jaguar XF
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Exclusive: New-Gen Mahindra Thar To Be Launched Post October
- Gemopai Announces 3 Years Service Warranty For Electric Scooters
- Navistar To Develop Self-Driving Trucks With TuSimple
- Nissan Magnite Subcompact SUV Concept Unveiled; India Launch In 2021
- Tesla Registrations In California Nearly Halve In Second Quarter: Report
- MG Hector Plus Review
- 2020 Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos: Comparison Review
- 2020 Bajaj Dominar 250 Review
- Unlikely Stepsiblings: BMW Z4 & Toyota GR Supra Review