Lexus LC Vs Porsche 911 comparison
Compare Lexus LC and Porsche 911
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Lexus LC Vs Porsche 911 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Porsche 911 starts at ₹ 1.82 Crore and goes up to ₹ 1.99 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Hybrid version of the Lexus LC starts at ₹ 1.96 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Porsche 911 base Petrol engine returns 9 kmpl. The Lexus LC base Hybrid returns 13 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Porsche 911 gets 444 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Lexus LC comes in 268 bhp Hybrid engine.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Related Comparison of Lexus LC
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Independence Day: Top Five Made-In-India Cars That Are Exported Overseas
- 2020 Independence Day: Top 5 Cars Used By Prime Ministers And Presidents Of India
- Tata Altroz Turbo Petrol Spotted Testing In New Blue Shade
- 2020 Independence Day: Okinawa Offers Gift Vouchers Worth Rs. 6000 On Online Bookings
- 2020 Mahindra Thar SUV: Variants Explained
- 2020 Volkswagen Vento 1.0 TSI Review
- 2020 Honda WR-V Review
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R Review
- MG Hector Plus Review
- 2020 Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI Review