Mercedes-AMG GLE Coupe Vs BMW i8 comparison
Compare Mercedes-AMG GLE Coupe and BMW i8
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-AMG GLE Coupe Vs BMW i8 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW i8 starts at ₹ 2.62 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Mercedes-AMG GLE Coupe starts at ₹ 1 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW i8 base Petrol engine returns 48 kmpl. The Mercedes-AMG GLE Coupe base Petrol returns 9 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW i8 gets 228 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Mercedes-AMG GLE Coupe comes in 367 bhp Petrol engine.
Apr 30, 2018 01:22 PM
The BMW i8 has already established a benchmark for performance in the plug-in hybrid space. The new model year brings a drivetrain update with more power and increased driving range. It also... Read More
Related Comparison of Mercedes-AMG GLE Coupe
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Bajaj Auto Unions Seek Plant Closure After 250 Test COVID-19 Positive
- Lamborghini Likely To Unveil A New Sports Car Next Week
- MG Hector Plus SUV Teaser Video Reveals Captain Seats
- F1: Bottas Beats Hamilton For Pole Position At Formula 1's Inauguration Race In Austria
- 2021 Kia Seltos Gravity Trim Revealed In South Korea
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 Road Test Review
- All New Honda City vs 2020 Hyundai Verna: Exclusive Comparison Review
- The Return Of The King: All-New Honda City Review
- Skoda Rapid 1.0-Litre TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Verna Facelift Review