Mercedes-AMG GLE Coupe Vs Mercedes-Benz GLS comparison
Compare Mercedes-AMG GLE Coupe and Mercedes-Benz GLS
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-AMG GLE Coupe Vs Mercedes-Benz GLS on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mercedes-Benz GLS starts at ₹ 1 Crore. The base Diesel version of the Mercedes-Benz GLS costs ₹ 1 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Mercedes-AMG GLE Coupe starts at ₹ 1 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mercedes-Benz GLS base Petrol engine returns 11 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 11 kmpl. The Mercedes-AMG GLE Coupe base Petrol returns 9 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mercedes-Benz GLS gets 362 bhp Petrol engine and 326 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mercedes-AMG GLE Coupe comes in 367 bhp Petrol engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Mercedes-AMG GLE Coupe and Mercedes-Benz GLS
We take you down the memory lane as I recalls my chronicles with the original TVS Victor my father bought 14 years ago, while comparing it to the all-new 2016 Victor launched earlier this year. Read More
Related Comparison of Mercedes-AMG GLE Coupe
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Tesla Model 3 Expected To Arrive In India Soon, Hints CEO Elon Musk
- Tesla Rival Rivian Adds $2.5 Billion Investment Led By T. Rowe Price
- F1: Mugello And Sochi Circuits Added To 2020 Formula 1 Calendar
- BMW iX3 Electric SUV To Be Unveiled On July 14
- This Mumbai Three-Wheeler With A Washbasin, Sanitiser, Wi-Fi & More Leaves Anand Mahindra Impressed
- Unlikely Stepsiblings: BMW Z4 & Toyota GR Supra Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 Road Test Review
- All New Honda City vs 2020 Hyundai Verna: Exclusive Comparison Review
- The Return Of The King: All-New Honda City Review
- Skoda Rapid 1.0-Litre TSI Review