MINI 3 door Vs Audi TT comparison
Compare MINI 3 door and Audi TT
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the MINI 3 door Vs Audi TT on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Audi TT starts at ₹ 65.43 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the MINI 3 door starts at ₹ 33.2 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 43.5 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the MINI 3 door costs ₹ 29.7 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Audi TT base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl. The MINI 3 door base Petrol returns 16 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 21 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Audi TT gets 227 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the MINI 3 door comes in 2 Petrol 228, 189 bhp engines and 114 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of MINI 3 door
- MINI 3 door Vs Mercedes-Benz A-Class
- MINI 3 door Vs MINI 5 door
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Vs MINI 3 door
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
- Mitsubishi Pajero Sport Vs MINI 3 door
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs MINI 3 door
- BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- MINI 3 door Cooper D Diesel Vs MINI 3 door Cooper D Diesel
- MINI Countryman Vs MINI 3 door
- Hyundai Creta Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Renault Kwid Vs Tata Tiago
- Hyundai Aura Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Presso
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Hyundai Grand i10
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
- Maserati GranTurismo Sport Vs Maserati GranTurismo Sport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
- Hyundai Verna Vs BMW 5 Series
- Hyundai Verna Vs Hyundai i20 Active
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Renault Triber
Recent News and Reviews
- Volkswagen India Goes Digital With Its Pre-Owned Business; Launches Das Welt Auto 3.0
- Bullit Hero 125 Retro Scrambler Unveiled
- Maserati's First Hybrid Car Coming Soon
- BharatBenz Launches 5228TT- Tractor Trailer In India
- 7 Things To Check In Your Vehicle Post The Cyclone
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?