Tata Bolt Vs Fiat Punto Evo comparison
Compare Tata Bolt and Fiat Punto Evo
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Tata Bolt Vs Fiat Punto Evo on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Fiat Punto Evo starts at ₹ 5.36 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the Fiat Punto Evo costs ₹ 6.31 Lakh, whereas the Fiat Punto Evo Diesel top-end costs ₹ 7.48 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Tata Bolt starts at ₹ 5.08 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 6.64 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Tata Bolt costs ₹ 6.3 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Tata Bolt comes with a price tag of ₹ 7.67 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Fiat Punto Evo base Petrol engine returns 16 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 kmpl. The Tata Bolt base Petrol returns 18 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 23 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Fiat Punto Evo gets 67 bhp Petrol engine and 75 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Tata Bolt comes in 89 bhp Petrol engine and 74 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Tata Bolt and Fiat Punto Evo
These cars are still not of the 'hot-hatch' level. It's a good start, and things will (hopefully) only get better and more manufacturers (again, hopefully) will embrace this relatively... Read More
Two cars stand on the evolution ladder - the Bolt and the Grand i10; while Hyundai wants to enter a new segment, Tata Motors wants to tell people that it's made a car that moves away from the... Read More
Related Comparison of Tata Bolt
- Tata Tiago Vs Tata Bolt
- Tata Tigor Vs Tata Bolt
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Tata Bolt
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Tata Bolt
- Tata Altroz Vs Tata Tiago
- Tata Bolt XE Revotron 90PS Petrol Vs Tata Bolt XE Revotron 90PS Petrol
- Tata Bolt Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Mercedes-Benz B-Class Vs Tata Bolt
- Maruti Suzuki Dzire Vs Tata Bolt
- Mahindra NuvoSport Vs Tata Bolt
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Audi Q3 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Audi Q5 Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Audi Q7 Vs BMW X6
- BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol
- Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT Vs Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Tata Tiago
Recent News and Reviews
- Daimler India Offers Free Vehicle Check-Up Sanitisation Drive To BharatBenz Customers
- Lego Makes A Lamborghini Sián FKP 37 Scale Model For Sportscar Fans
- Exclusive: Triumph Rocket 3 GT Coming To India Next Year
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLS Launch Date Announced
- Exclusive: BS6 Triumph Bonneville T100 Black To Make India Debut In June
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?