Tata Tiago JTP Vs ICML Extreme comparison
Compare Tata Tiago JTP and ICML Extreme
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Tata Tiago JTP Vs ICML Extreme on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Tata Tiago JTP starts at ₹ 6.7 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the ICML Extreme starts at ₹ 6.3 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 9.26 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Tata Tiago JTP base Petrol engine returns 24 kmpl. The ICML Extreme base Diesel returns 17 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Tata Tiago JTP gets 110 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the ICML Extreme comes in 2 Diesel 100, 120 bhp engines.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Related Comparison of Tata Tiago JTP
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Kia Sonet Subcompact SUV: What We Know So Far
- Tata Nexon EV Now Available With Monthly Subscription; Charges Start At Rs. 41,900
- MV Agusta, Akrapovic Announce Industrial Partnership
- 2022 BMW X3 Facelift Spotted Testing For The First Time
- UK New Car Sales Rise For First Time In 2020 As Dealerships Reopen
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R Review
- MG Hector Plus Review
- 2020 Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos: Comparison Review
- 2020 Bajaj Dominar 250 Review