Volkswagen Passat Vs Audi A5 comparison
Compare Volkswagen Passat and Audi A5
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Volkswagen Passat Vs Audi A5 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Volkswagen Passat starts at ₹ 25.99 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 33.22 Lakh for the fully-loaded Diesel model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Audi A5 starts at ₹ 55.4 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 69.24 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Volkswagen Passat base Diesel engine returns 17 kmpl. The Audi A5 base Diesel returns 17 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Volkswagen Passat gets 174 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Audi A5 comes in 188 bhp Diesel engine.
Apr 22, 2017 10:46 AM
The new A5 Cabriolet is a stunner. The Cabrio uses the same face as the coupe, but naturally has different flanks and rear. It has a bold and wide face, accentuated by the new grille and a very... Read More
Related Comparison of Volkswagen Passat
- BMW 3 Series Vs Volkswagen Passat
- Skoda Rapid Vs Skoda Octavia
- Volkswagen Passat Comfortline Connect Vs Volkswagen Passat Comfortline Connect
- Volkswagen Polo Vs Volkswagen Passat
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Passat
- Volkswagen Passat Vs Audi A5
- Audi A6 Vs Volkswagen Passat
- Audi A6 Vs BMW 5 Series
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Audi Q3 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Audi Q5 Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Audi Q7 Vs BMW X6
- BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol
- Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT Vs Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Tata Tiago
Recent News and Reviews
- Daimler India Offers Free Vehicle Check-Up Sanitisation Drive To BharatBenz Customers
- Lego Makes A Lamborghini Sián FKP 37 Scale Model For Sportscar Fans
- Exclusive: Triumph Rocket 3 GT Coming To India Next Year
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLS Launch Date Announced
- Exclusive: BS6 Triumph Bonneville T100 Black To Make India Debut In June
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?