Abarth Punto Vs Fiat Punto Evo comparison
Compare Abarth Punto and Fiat Punto Evo
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Abarth Punto Vs Fiat Punto Evo on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Fiat Punto Evo starts at ₹ 5.36 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the Fiat Punto Evo costs ₹ 6.31 Lakh, whereas the Fiat Punto Evo Diesel top-end costs ₹ 7.48 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Abarth Punto starts at ₹ 9.67 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Fiat Punto Evo base Petrol engine returns 16 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 kmpl. The Abarth Punto base Petrol returns 16 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Fiat Punto Evo gets 67 bhp Petrol engine and 75 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Abarth Punto comes in 145 bhp Petrol engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Abarth Punto and Fiat Punto Evo
These cars are still not of the 'hot-hatch' level. It's a good start, and things will (hopefully) only get better and more manufacturers (again, hopefully) will embrace this relatively... Read More
Related Comparison of Abarth Punto
- Abarth Punto Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Abarth Punto Vs Fiat Punto Evo
- Tata Tiago Vs Abarth Punto
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Abarth Punto
- Abarth Avventura Vs Abarth Punto
- Volkswagen Polo Vs Abarth Punto
- Fiat Punto Pure Vs Abarth Punto
- Tata Altroz Vs Abarth Punto
- Fiat Urban Cross Vs Abarth Punto
- Abarth Punto Vs Honda Civic
- Hyundai Creta Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Renault Kwid Vs Tata Tiago
- Hyundai Aura Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Presso
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Hyundai Grand i10
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
- Maserati GranTurismo Sport Vs Maserati GranTurismo Sport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
- Hyundai Verna Vs BMW 5 Series
- Hyundai Verna Vs Hyundai i20 Active
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Renault Triber
Recent News and Reviews
- 2021 Volkswagen Arteon Teased; To Make Global Debut On June 24
- BPCL Sees Petrol, Diesel Demand Returning To Pre-Covid Levels In July
- Kawasaki Patents Reveal New Three-Wheeled Vehicle
- Global Automakers Speak Out Against Racism And Injustice
- BS6 TVS Sport Gets A Price Hike; Becomes Dearer By Rs. 750
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?