Audi A8 Vs Land Rover Range Rover Evoque comparison
Compare Audi A8 and Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Audi A8 Vs Land Rover Range Rover Evoque on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Audi A8 starts at ₹ 1.56 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Land Rover Range Rover Evoque starts at ₹ 54.94 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 59.85 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Land Rover Range Rover Evoque costs ₹ 54.94 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Land Rover Range Rover Evoque comes with a price tag of ₹ 59.85 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Audi A8 base Petrol engine returns 12 kmpl. The Land Rover Range Rover Evoque base Petrol returns 15 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 16 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Audi A8 gets 335 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Land Rover Range Rover Evoque comes in 245 bhp Petrol engine and 177 bhp Diesel engine.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Related Comparison of Audi A8
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Mahindra Withdraws Bid To Supply Trucks To The US Postal Service
- Kia Sonet GT Line Trim: All You Need To Know
- Delhi Govt. Announces Benefits Of Up To Rs. 1.5 Lakh On EVs; Waivers On Loan Interest And Registration Fees
- Hero Electric Is The Market Leader For High-Speed Electric Two-Wheelers In First Four Months Of FY'21
- Formula E: Felix da Costa Cruises To Victory In Berlin e-Prix Round 7, Mahindra Finishes Outside Points
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R Review
- MG Hector Plus Review
- 2020 Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos: Comparison Review
- 2020 Bajaj Dominar 250 Review