Audi Q7 Vs Mahindra Alturas G4 comparison
Compare Audi Q7 and Mahindra Alturas G4
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Audi Q7 Vs Mahindra Alturas G4 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Audi Q7 starts at ₹ 69.22 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 77.12 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Audi Q7 costs ₹ 78.01 Lakh, whereas the Audi Q7 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 86.3 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mahindra Alturas G4 starts at ₹ 28.69 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 31.69 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Audi Q7 base Petrol engine returns 12 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 15 kmpl. The Mahindra Alturas G4 base Diesel returns 12 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Audi Q7 gets 248 bhp Petrol engine and 245 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mahindra Alturas G4 comes in 178 bhp Diesel engine.
Apr 23, 2016 06:33 PM
We pit the new Audi Q7 against its closest rivals in the market - the Volvo XC90 and BMW X5 to find out which SUV tops the race. Read More
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Audi Q7 and Mahindra Alturas G4
Related Comparison of Audi Q7
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Audi Q4 Sportback e-Tron Concept Unveiled
- Tata Tigor EV Facelift Spotted Testing Sans Camouflage
- 2021 Volkswagen Tiguan Unveiled; Will Get A New Hybrid Variant
- Kawasaki Patents Reveal Supercharged Two-Stroke Engine
- 2021 Ducati Monster Revealed In Spy Shots
- Unlikely Stepsiblings: BMW Z4 & Toyota GR Supra Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 Road Test Review
- All New Honda City vs 2020 Hyundai Verna: Exclusive Comparison Review
- The Return Of The King: All-New Honda City Review
- Skoda Rapid 1.0-Litre TSI Review