Audi S5 Vs Jeep Grand Cherokee comparison
Compare Audi S5 and Jeep Grand Cherokee
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Audi S5 Vs Jeep Grand Cherokee on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Audi S5 starts at ₹ 72.41 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Jeep Grand Cherokee starts at ₹ 75.15 Lakh. The base Diesel model of the Jeep Grand Cherokee costs ₹ 75.15 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Jeep Grand Cherokee comes with a price tag of ₹ 1.07 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Audi S5 base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl. The Jeep Grand Cherokee base Petrol returns 9 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 10 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Audi S5 gets 349 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Jeep Grand Cherokee comes in 286 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 240, 469 bhp engines.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Related Comparison of Audi S5
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Renault Duster 1.3 Turbo Petrol Engine Details Revealed; Launch Imminent
- Updated 2020 Kia Stinger Revealed In South Korea
- Audi Dealership Destroyed In The Beirut Explosion
- Skoda Enyaq iV Teased Ahead Of Reveal In September
- Ford Freestyle Flair Edition Launched In India; Prices Start Rs. 7.69 Lakh
- 2020 Volkswagen Vento 1.0 TSI Review
- 2020 Honda WR-V Review
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R Review
- MG Hector Plus Review
- 2020 Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI Review