BMW 5 Series Vs Audi RS7 Sportback comparison
Compare BMW 5 Series and Audi RS7 Sportback
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW 5 Series Vs Audi RS7 Sportback on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW 5 Series starts at ₹ 55.4 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 60.9 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the BMW 5 Series costs ₹ 60.9 Lakh, whereas the BMW 5 Series Diesel top-end costs ₹ 68.4 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Audi RS7 Sportback starts at ₹ 1.57 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.71 Crore for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW 5 Series base Petrol engine returns 16 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 19 kmpl. The Audi RS7 Sportback base Petrol returns 10 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW 5 Series gets 248 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 261, 187 bhp engines, whereas the Audi RS7 Sportback comes in 2 Petrol 552, 596 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of BMW 5 Series
- Hyundai Creta Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Renault Kwid Vs Tata Tiago
- Hyundai Aura Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Presso
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Hyundai Grand i10
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
- Maserati GranTurismo Sport Vs Maserati GranTurismo Sport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
- Hyundai Verna Vs BMW 5 Series
- Hyundai Verna Vs Hyundai i20 Active
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Renault Triber
Recent News and Reviews
- Delhi Auto Traders Move SC To Avoid Paying Full Wages To Workers During Lockdown
- 2021 Jeep Compass Facelift Unveiled In USA
- 2021 Volkswagen Arteon Teased; To Make Global Debut On June 24
- BPCL Sees Petrol, Diesel Demand Returning To Pre-Covid Levels In July
- Kawasaki Patents Reveal New Three-Wheeled Vehicle
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?