BMW X6 Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 comparison
Compare BMW X6 and Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW X6 Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW X6 starts at ₹ 92.2 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 starts at ₹ 2.89 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 3.8 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Petrol+CNG model of the Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 costs ₹ 4.32 Lakh, whereas the Petrol+CNG top-end of Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 comes with a price tag of ₹ 4.36 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW X6 base Petrol engine returns 11 kmpl. The Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 base Petrol returns 25 kmpl, whereas its base Petrol+CNG counterpart gives 31 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the BMW X6 gets 302 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 comes in 47 bhp Petrol engine and 40 bhp Petrol+CNG engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of BMW X6 and Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
We pit the facelifted Maruti Suzuki Alto against its closest rivals Renault Kwid and the newly launched Datsun redi-GO. Read More
Related Comparison of BMW X6
- Hyundai Creta Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Renault Kwid Vs Tata Tiago
- Hyundai Aura Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Presso
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Hyundai Grand i10
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
- Maserati GranTurismo Sport Vs Maserati GranTurismo Sport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
- Hyundai Verna Vs BMW 5 Series
- Hyundai Verna Vs Hyundai i20 Active
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Renault Triber
Recent News and Reviews
- World Environment Day 2020: Future Of Electric Two-Wheelers In India
- BMW Announces Green Initiatives For Sustainable Production At Its Chennai Plant
- All-Women W Series Cancelled For 2020, Will Return In 2021
- Honda CT125 Hunter Cub Revealed In Latest Video
- Mahindra Announces Plant-A-Tree Initiative On World Environment Day 2020
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?