BMW X6 Vs Maruti Suzuki Ertiga comparison
Compare BMW X6 and Maruti Suzuki Ertiga
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW X6 Vs Maruti Suzuki Ertiga on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW X6 starts at ₹ 95 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga starts at ₹ 7.59 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 10.13 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga costs ₹ 9.87 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Maruti Suzuki Ertiga comes with a price tag of ₹ 11.21 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW X6 base Petrol engine returns 10 kmpl. The Maruti Suzuki Ertiga base Petrol returns 18 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 24 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the BMW X6 gets 335 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga comes in 103 bhp Petrol engine and 94 bhp Diesel engine.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Related Comparison of BMW X6
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Battery Policy: India's EV Industry Reacts To The Government's New Notification
- 2020 Independence Day: Top 5 Motorcycles In India Post 1947
- New-Gen Mahindra Thar India Debut Live Updates: Features, Specifications, Images, Launch Details
- Upcoming Kia Sonet Dimensions And Engine Specs Leaked Ahead Of Launch
- New-Generation Mahindra Thar: What We Know So Far
- 2020 Volkswagen Vento 1.0 TSI Review
- 2020 Honda WR-V Review
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R Review
- MG Hector Plus Review
- 2020 Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI Review