Datsun Go+ Vs Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace Vs Renault Triber comparison
Compare Datsun Go+ and Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace and Renault Triber
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Datsun Go+ Vs Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace Vs Renault Triber on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Datsun Go+ starts at ₹ 4.2 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 6.9 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Renault Triber starts at ₹ 5.12 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 7.35 Lakh for range topping Petrol model Lastly, the Petrol Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace starts at ₹ 33.12 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Datsun Go+ base Petrol engine returns 20 kmpl. The Renault Triber base Petrol returns 18 kmpl. The Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace Petrol basic model, on the other hand, gives 11 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Datsun Go+ gets 2 Petrol 67, 76 bhp engines, whereas the Renault Triber comes in 71 bhp Petrol engine. Lastly, the Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace is offered in 187 bhp Petrol engine.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Related Comparison of Datsun Go+
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Renault Triber
- Skoda Octavia Vs Honda Civic
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Tata Harrier Vs Tata Hexa
- Datsun Go Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Land Rover Discovery Sport
- Hyundai Venue Vs Ford EcoSport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-AMG C 43
- Mitsubishi Montero Vs Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
Recent News and Reviews
- Fernando Alonso Says That He May Return To The Indy 500 After F1 Stint
- Sergio Perez Has Signed A Preliminary Contract With The Haas F1 Team: Report
- Ex-Ferrari Boss Stefano Domenicali To Replace Chase Carey As New F1 CEO: Report
- Honda H'Ness Name Trademarked; Could Be For Honda 2Wheelers' Upcoming Premium Bike
- Harley-Davidson Street 750 To Be Discontinued
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Sport Review
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 1.0 Turbo GDi Review
- Mahindra Thar: Old Vs New Comparison Review
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review
- Kia Sonet Review: 1.0 GDI And 1.5 CRDi Tested