Fiat Punto Evo Vs Tata Altroz comparison
Compare Fiat Punto Evo and Tata Altroz
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Fiat Punto Evo Vs Tata Altroz on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Fiat Punto Evo starts at ₹ 5.36 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the Fiat Punto Evo costs ₹ 6.31 Lakh, whereas the Fiat Punto Evo Diesel top-end costs ₹ 7.48 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Tata Altroz starts at ₹ 5.29 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 7.74 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Tata Altroz costs ₹ 6.99 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Tata Altroz comes with a price tag of ₹ 9.34 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Fiat Punto Evo base Petrol engine returns 16 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 kmpl. The Tata Altroz base Petrol returns 18 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 25 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Fiat Punto Evo gets 67 bhp Petrol engine and 75 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Tata Altroz comes in 86 bhp Petrol engine and 90 bhp Diesel engine.
Dec 11, 2019 12:34 PM
The all-new Tata Altroz is finally ready to make its market debut. Tata has loaded the car with a massive feature list, some segment firsts like custom packs across variants and exciting design.... Read More
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Fiat Punto Evo and Tata Altroz
These cars are still not of the 'hot-hatch' level. It's a good start, and things will (hopefully) only get better and more manufacturers (again, hopefully) will embrace this relatively... Read More
Related Comparison of Fiat Punto Evo
- Fiat Punto Pure Vs Fiat Punto Evo
- Ford Figo Vs Fiat Punto Evo
- Tata Altroz Vs Fiat Punto Evo
- Ford Endeavour Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- Fiat Punto Evo 1.2L Dynamic Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Punto Evo 1.2L Dynamic Fire Petrol
- Honda City Vs Fiat Punto Evo
- Nissan Micra Vs Fiat Punto Evo
- Volkswagen Polo Vs Fiat Punto Evo
- Honda Jazz Vs Fiat Punto Evo
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Audi Q3 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Audi Q5 Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Audi Q7 Vs BMW X6
- BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol
- Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT Vs Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Tata Tiago
Recent News and Reviews
- Government releases BS6 Emission Norms For Quadricycles
- Next-Generation Mercedes-Benz S-Class Officially Teased
- 2020 Skoda Superb Facelift: What To Expect
- Mercedes-Benz To Introduce New-Gen Steering Wheel In The E-Class Coupe And Cabriolet
- TVS Motor Company Announces Salary Cuts For Employees
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?