Honda City Vs Toyota Corolla Altis comparison
Compare Honda City and Toyota Corolla Altis
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Honda City Vs Toyota Corolla Altis on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Honda City starts at ₹ 9.91 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 14.31 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Honda City costs ₹ 11.11 Lakh, whereas the Honda City Diesel top-end costs ₹ 14.21 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Toyota Corolla Altis starts at ₹ 16.45 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 20.19 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Toyota Corolla Altis costs ₹ 17.71 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Toyota Corolla Altis comes with a price tag of ₹ 19.36 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Honda City base Petrol engine returns 17 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 25 kmpl. The Toyota Corolla Altis base Petrol returns 17 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 21 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Honda City gets 117 bhp Petrol engine and 99 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Toyota Corolla Altis comes in 138 bhp Petrol engine and 87 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Honda City and Toyota Corolla Altis
The compact sedan segment has received a booster shot with the arrival of the next gen Hyundai Verna. We pit it against the segment's two bestsellers - Maruti Suzuki Ciaz and Honda City. Read More
Related Comparison of Honda City
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Audi Q3 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Audi Q5 Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Audi Q7 Vs BMW X6
- BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol
- Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT Vs Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Tata Tiago
Recent News and Reviews
- Exclusive: Royal Enfield To Go Big On Mass Customisation Of Its Motorcycles
- Exclusive: Royal Enfield Meteor 350 To Be Launched By The End Of June 2020
- Lockdown 4.0: Hyundai Opens 806 Showrooms And 863 Workshops
- 2020 Skoda Superb Facelift vs Toyota Camry: Price Comparison
- Skoda Karoq vs Volkswagen T-Roc vs Jeep Compass: Price Comparison
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?