Hyundai Elantra Vs SsangYong Rexton W comparison
Compare Hyundai Elantra and SsangYong Rexton W
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Hyundai Elantra Vs SsangYong Rexton W on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Hyundai Elantra starts at ₹ 17.6 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 19.55 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Hyundai Elantra costs ₹ 18.7 Lakh, whereas the Hyundai Elantra Diesel top-end costs ₹ 20.65 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the SsangYong Rexton W starts at ₹ 22.2 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 23.5 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hyundai Elantra base Petrol engine returns 15 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 15 kmpl. The SsangYong Rexton W base Diesel returns 11 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hyundai Elantra gets 150 bhp Petrol engine and 113 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the SsangYong Rexton W comes in 2 Diesel 162, 184 bhp engines.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Related Comparison of Hyundai Elantra
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Hyundai Motor India Launches New Hyundai Mobility Membership Services
- Yamaha Launches Online Sales In India Through New Website
- Honda Activa 6G Gets A Price Hike Of Rs. 995
- Jason Momoa Directs Harley-Davidson's 'United We Will Ride' Video
- Honda Patents Reveal New Electric Motorcycle
- 2020 Volkswagen Vento 1.0 TSI Review
- 2020 Honda WR-V Review
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R Review
- MG Hector Plus Review
- 2020 Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI Review