Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Vs Audi TT comparison
Compare Jeep Wrangler Unlimited and Audi TT
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Vs Audi TT on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Audi TT starts at ₹ 65.43 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Jeep Wrangler Unlimited starts at ₹ 63.94 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 68.94 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Audi TT base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl. The Jeep Wrangler Unlimited base Petrol returns 12 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Audi TT gets 227 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Jeep Wrangler Unlimited comes in 2 Petrol 268, 264 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Vs Jeep Compass
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Vs BMW i8
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Vs Datsun Go
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Vs Mahindra Thar
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Vs Toyota Fortuner
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Vs Toyota Land Cruiser
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Vs Porsche Cayenne
- Renault Duster Vs Maruti Suzuki Ertiga
- Mercedes-Benz G-Class Vs Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- Hyundai Creta Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Renault Kwid Vs Tata Tiago
- Hyundai Aura Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Presso
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Hyundai Grand i10
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
- Maserati GranTurismo Sport Vs Maserati GranTurismo Sport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
- Hyundai Verna Vs BMW 5 Series
- Hyundai Verna Vs Hyundai i20 Active
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Renault Triber
Recent News and Reviews
- Two-Wheeler Sales May 2020: Hero MotoCorp Despatches Just Over 1 Lakh Units
- Skoda Auto Volkswagen India Resumes Production At Pune Plant
- 2020 BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe Spied Testing In Pune During Lockdown
- BMW India Starts Operations At Chennai Plant
- Piaggio Files Leaning Three-Wheeled Patent Design With Two Rear Wheels
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?