Lamborghini Urus Vs Nissan GT-R comparison
Compare Lamborghini Urus and Nissan GT-R
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Lamborghini Urus Vs Nissan GT-R on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Nissan GT-R starts at ₹ 2.12 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Lamborghini Urus starts at ₹ 3 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Nissan GT-R base Petrol engine returns 9 kmpl. The Lamborghini Urus base Petrol returns 8 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Nissan GT-R gets 562 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Lamborghini Urus comes in 641 bhp Petrol engine.
Apr 23, 2018 08:29 PM
The Urus is the first vehicle in Lamborghini's history not to use a naturally aspirated engine, and so you get a 4-litre bi-turbo twin-scroll petrol V8 Read More
Related Comparison of Lamborghini Urus
- Lamborghini Urus Vs Porsche Cayenne
- Lamborghini Urus Vs BMW M5
- BMW X6 M Vs Lamborghini Urus
- Lamborghini Urus Vs Lamborghini Aventador
- Lamborghini Urus Vs Lamborghini Huracan
- Lamborghini Urus Vs Land Rover Range Rover
- Lamborghini Urus Vs Mercedes-AMG G 63
- Lamborghini Urus Vs Porsche Panamera
- Land Rover Range Rover Velar Vs Lamborghini Urus
- Rolls-Royce Cullinan Vs Lamborghini Urus
- Hyundai Creta Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Renault Kwid Vs Tata Tiago
- Hyundai Aura Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Presso
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Hyundai Grand i10
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
- Maserati GranTurismo Sport Vs Maserati GranTurismo Sport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
- Hyundai Verna Vs BMW 5 Series
- Hyundai Verna Vs Hyundai i20 Active
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Renault Triber
Recent News and Reviews
- Self-Driving Sector Contends Its Cars Can Prevent Many More Crashes Than Insurance Study Says
- Mahindra Racing To Plant A Tree For Every Twitch Viewer During Race At Home Challenge Finale This Weekend
- Toyota Hikes Prices Across Range From June; Vellfire And Camry Prices To Increase In July
- World Environment Day 2020: Future Of Electric Two-Wheelers In India
- BMW Announces Green Initiatives For Sustainable Production At Its Chennai Plant
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?