Lexus ES Vs Volvo S60 Cross Country comparison
Compare Lexus ES and Volvo S60 Cross Country
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Lexus ES Vs Volvo S60 Cross Country on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Lexus ES starts at ₹ 51.9 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 56.95 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Volvo S60 Cross Country starts at ₹ 44.27 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Lexus ES base Petrol engine returns 22 kmpl. The Volvo S60 Cross Country base Diesel returns 20 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Lexus ES gets 176 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Volvo S60 Cross Country comes in 190 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Lexus ES
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- F1: Bottas Beats Hamilton For Pole Position At Formula 1's Inauguration Race In Austria
- 2021 Kia Seltos Gravity Trim Revealed In South Korea
- Yamaha Hybrid Leaning Trike Revealed In Patent Images
- Suzuki Patents Reveal Hybrid Concept
- BMW Ramps Up Production Of eDrive Systems At Dingolfing Plant
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 Road Test Review
- All New Honda City vs 2020 Hyundai Verna: Exclusive Comparison Review
- The Return Of The King: All-New Honda City Review
- Skoda Rapid 1.0-Litre TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Verna Facelift Review