Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 Vs Datsun Go+ comparison
Compare Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 and Datsun Go+
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 Vs Datsun Go+ on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 starts at ₹ 3.71 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 4.49 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Petrol+CNG version of the Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 costs ₹ 4.5 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Datsun Go+ starts at ₹ 4.12 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 6.8 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 base Petrol engine returns 24 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 32 kmpl. The Datsun Go+ base Petrol returns 20 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 gets 67 bhp Petrol engine and 58 bhp Petrol+CNG engine, whereas the Datsun Go+ comes in 68 bhp Petrol engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 and Datsun Go+
Cars with automatic transmissions are the future and also the need of the hour. If you thought the technology was expensive; well not anymore. There are two affordable AMTs in the market and we... Read More
Related Comparison of Maruti Suzuki Alto K10
- Toyota Land Cruiser Vs Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
- Maserati GranTurismo Vs Rolls-Royce Wraith
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Toyota Fortuner
- Maruti Suzuki Dzire Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Mercedes-Benz GLS 350d 4MATIC Vs Mercedes-Benz GLS 350d 4MATIC Vs Mercedes-Benz GLS 350d 4MATIC
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class S 350 d Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class S 350 d Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class S 350 d
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs Bentley Continental
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs Lamborghini Huracan
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs Rolls-Royce Ghost
- Mercedes-Maybach S-Class Vs Lamborghini Huracan
Recent News and Reviews
- Tesla Expands Expands Production In China, Helping Reduce Trade War Impact
- MG Hector BS6 Diesel Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 13.88 Lakh
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Swaraj Offers Standby Tractor To Help Its Customers
- Toyota Fortuner Facelift Spied Undisguised In Thailand
- Tesla To Cut Salaries, Plan Furloughs Amid Coronavirus Crisis
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review