Maserati Ghibli Vs BMW 8 Series comparison
Compare Maserati Ghibli and BMW 8 Series
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Maserati Ghibli Vs BMW 8 Series on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Maserati Ghibli starts at ₹ 1.31 Crore and goes up to ₹ 1.44 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Maserati Ghibli costs ₹ 1.34 Crore, whereas the Maserati Ghibli Diesel top-end costs ₹ 1.42 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the BMW 8 Series starts at ₹ 1.29 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.55 Crore for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Maserati Ghibli base Petrol engine returns 17 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 17 kmpl. The BMW 8 Series base Petrol returns 11 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Maserati Ghibli gets 2 Petrol 350, 430 bhp engines and 275 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the BMW 8 Series comes in 335 bhp Petrol engine.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Related Comparison of Maserati Ghibli
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Renault Triber
- Skoda Octavia Vs Honda Civic
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Tata Harrier Vs Tata Hexa
- Datsun Go Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Land Rover Discovery Sport
- Hyundai Venue Vs Ford EcoSport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-AMG C 43
- Mitsubishi Montero Vs Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
Recent News and Reviews
- Range-Topping Kia Sonet GTX+ Petrol & Diesel Automatic Variant Prices Revealed
- Harley-Davidson Appoints New Chief Financial Officer
- MG Gloster Unveiled Officially; Launch In October 2020
- Volkswagen ID.4 EV Likely To Come To India
- 2021 Yamaha MT-09 Likely To Get Bigger Engine
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Sport Review
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 1.0 Turbo GDi Review
- Mahindra Thar: Old Vs New Comparison Review
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review
- Kia Sonet Review: 1.0 GDI And 1.5 CRDi Tested