Mercedes-AMG SLC 43 Vs Porsche 718 Boxster comparison
Compare Mercedes-AMG SLC 43 and Porsche 718 Boxster
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-AMG SLC 43 Vs Porsche 718 Boxster on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Porsche 718 Boxster starts at ₹ 89.9 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Mercedes-AMG SLC 43 starts at ₹ 77.5 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 87.48 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Porsche 718 Boxster base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl. The Mercedes-AMG SLC 43 base Petrol returns 13 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Porsche 718 Boxster gets 295 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Mercedes-AMG SLC 43 comes in 367 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Mercedes-AMG SLC 43
- BMW Z4 Vs Mercedes-AMG SLC 43
- Maserati Ghibli Vs BMW Z4
- Maserati Ghibli Vs Mercedes-AMG SLC 43
- Mercedes-AMG GT Vs Mercedes-AMG SLC 43
- Porsche Cayman Vs Mercedes-AMG SLC 43
- Nissan GT-R Vs Mercedes-AMG SLC 43
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Vs Mercedes-AMG SLC 43
- Mercedes-AMG E 63 S Vs Mercedes-AMG SLC 43
- Mercedes-AMG GT Vs Mercedes-AMG S 63 Coupe
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Audi Q3 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Audi Q5 Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Audi Q7 Vs BMW X6
- BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol
- Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT Vs Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Tata Tiago
Recent News and Reviews
- Maruti Suzuki Partners With ICICI Bank To Offer Flexible EMI Schemes
- 2020 Datsun Redi-GO Facelift Starts Arriving At Dealership Ahead of Launch
- Exclusive: Royal Enfield Working On A New Platform Between 350 cc And 650 cc
- Exclusive: Royal Enfield To Go Big On Mass Customisation Of Its Motorcycles
- Exclusive: Royal Enfield Meteor 350 To Be Launched By The End Of June 2020
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?