Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs BMW 5 Series Vs BMW 3 Series comparison
Compare Mercedes-Benz E-Class and BMW 5 Series and BMW 3 Series
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs BMW 5 Series Vs BMW 3 Series on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW 3 Series starts at ₹ 47.9 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the BMW 3 Series costs ₹ 41.4 Lakh, whereas the BMW 3 Series Diesel top-end costs ₹ 46.9 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the BMW 5 Series starts at ₹ 55.4 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 60.9 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the BMW 5 Series costs ₹ 60.9 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of BMW 5 Series comes with a price tag of ₹ 68.4 Lakh Lastly, the Petrol Mercedes-Benz E-Class starts at ₹ 57.5 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 61.5 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Mercedes-Benz E-Class costs ₹ 58.5 Lakh, whereas the Mercedes-Benz E-Class Diesel top-end costs ₹ 75.29 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW 3 Series base Petrol engine returns 16 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 kmpl. The BMW 5 Series base Petrol returns 16 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 19 kmpl of fuel efficiency. The Mercedes-Benz E-Class Petrol basic model, on the other hand, gives 12 kmplwhile its Diesel base returns 14 kmpl of mileage.
In the powertrain department, the BMW 3 Series gets 255 bhp Petrol engine and 188 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the BMW 5 Series comes in 248 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 187, 261 bhp engines. Lastly, the Mercedes-Benz E-Class is offered in 194 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 197, 282 bhp engines.
Feb 13, 2017 08:51 PM
The absolute bestselling model for Mercedes-Benz in India, the E-Class has so far accounted for 34% of sales in the company's over 2 decade history in India. Read More
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Mercedes-Benz E-Class and BMW 5 Series and BMW 3 Series
The new C-Class is lighter, lither and more agile. Its also modern, beautiful and yes - it is indeed the Baby S-Class - as its been popularly called all year long. Now it's set for launch in India. Read More
Related Comparison of Mercedes-Benz E-Class
- Audi A6 Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class
- Audi A8 Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class
- BMW 5 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class
- BMW 6 Series Gran Turismo Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class
- BMW 8 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs Honda Accord
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs Jaguar XJ
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Audi Q3 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Audi Q5 Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Audi Q7 Vs BMW X6
- BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol
- Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT Vs Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Tata Tiago
Recent News and Reviews
- Maruti Suzuki Partners With ICICI Bank To Offer Flexible EMI Schemes
- 2020 Datsun Redi-GO Facelift Starts Arriving At Dealership Ahead of Launch
- Exclusive: Royal Enfield Working On A New Platform Between 350 cc And 650 cc
- Exclusive: Royal Enfield To Go Big On Mass Customisation Of Its Motorcycles
- Exclusive: Royal Enfield Meteor 350 To Be Launched By The End Of June 2020
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?