Porsche 911 Vs Mercedes-AMG SLC 43 comparison
Compare Porsche 911 and Mercedes-AMG SLC 43
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Porsche 911 Vs Mercedes-AMG SLC 43 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Porsche 911 starts at ₹ 1.82 Crore and goes up to ₹ 1.99 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Mercedes-AMG SLC 43 starts at ₹ 77.5 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 87.48 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Porsche 911 base Petrol engine returns 9 kmpl. The Mercedes-AMG SLC 43 base Petrol returns 13 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Porsche 911 gets 444 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Mercedes-AMG SLC 43 comes in 367 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Porsche 911
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- 2021 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-25R Launched In Indonesia, Specifications Revealed
- Toyota Innova Crysta CNG Variant Spied Testing
- 2021 Ford GT Available With Customisable Colour Options In The US
- Tesla Reportedly Cuts Price Of Model Y SUV By $3000
- Chinese EV Maker Li Auto Files For U.S. Listing
- Unlikely Stepsiblings: BMW Z4 & Toyota GR Supra Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 Road Test Review
- All New Honda City vs 2020 Hyundai Verna: Exclusive Comparison Review
- The Return Of The King: All-New Honda City Review
- Skoda Rapid 1.0-Litre TSI Review