Skoda Karoq Vs SsangYong Rexton W comparison
Compare Skoda Karoq and SsangYong Rexton W
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Skoda Karoq Vs SsangYong Rexton W on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Skoda Karoq starts at ₹ 24.99 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the SsangYong Rexton W starts at ₹ 22.2 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 23.5 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Skoda Karoq base Petrol engine returns 17 kmpl. The SsangYong Rexton W base Diesel returns 11 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Skoda Karoq gets 147 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the SsangYong Rexton W comes in 2 Diesel 162, 184 bhp engines.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Related Comparison of Skoda Karoq
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Renault Triber
- Skoda Octavia Vs Honda Civic
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Tata Harrier Vs Tata Hexa
- Datsun Go Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Land Rover Discovery Sport
- Hyundai Venue Vs Ford EcoSport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-AMG C 43
- Mitsubishi Montero Vs Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
Recent News and Reviews
- Ather 450X Collector's Edition To Be Unveiled This Month
- Langden 250 cc Two-Stroke To Be Unveiled At 2020 Salon Prive Event
- Turkey Tests Its First Flying Car Prototype
- KTM 250 Adventure Launch Details Revealed
- Supreme Court Allows Registration Of BS4 Diesel Vehicle Purchased Before April 1 For Essential Public Services Use
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review
- Kia Sonet Review: 1.0 GDI And 1.5 CRDi Tested
- Renault Duster 1.3 Turbo Petrol Review
- 2020 Skoda Karoq Review
- Mercedes-Benz EQC Review