Skoda Superb Vs Maruti Suzuki Ciaz comparison
Compare Skoda Superb and Maruti Suzuki Ciaz
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Skoda Superb Vs Maruti Suzuki Ciaz on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Skoda Superb starts at ₹ 29.99 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 32.99 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz starts at ₹ 8.32 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 11.1 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Skoda Superb base Petrol engine returns 15 kmpl. The Maruti Suzuki Ciaz base Petrol returns 20 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Skoda Superb gets 188 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz comes in 103 bhp Petrol engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Skoda Superb and Maruti Suzuki Ciaz
The Hyundai Verna is the crowned king when it comes to the compact sedan segment. Launched in late 2017, the car took on its then rivals, the Honda City and the original Maruti Suzuki Ciaz to come... Read More
The compact sedan segment has received a booster shot with the arrival of the next gen Hyundai Verna. We pit it against the segment's two bestsellers - Maruti Suzuki Ciaz and Honda City. Read More
Related Comparison of Skoda Superb
- Hyundai Creta Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Renault Kwid Vs Tata Tiago
- Hyundai Aura Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Presso
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Hyundai Grand i10
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
- Maserati GranTurismo Sport Vs Maserati GranTurismo Sport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
- Hyundai Verna Vs BMW 5 Series
- Hyundai Verna Vs Hyundai i20 Active
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Renault Triber
Recent News and Reviews
- BharatBenz Launches 5228TT- Tractor Trailer In India
- 7 Things To Check In Your Vehicle Post The Cyclone
- Renault Finalises 5 Billion Euro State-Backed Loan
- SUVs Dominate Hyundai's Online Sales Amid Coronavirus Gloom
- Volvo Cars Sales Soar 40% In May Compared To April As Virus Curbs Ease
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?