Tata Altroz Vs Nissan Micra comparison
Compare Tata Altroz and Nissan Micra
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Tata Altroz Vs Nissan Micra on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Tata Altroz starts at ₹ 5.29 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 7.74 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Tata Altroz costs ₹ 6.99 Lakh, whereas the Tata Altroz Diesel top-end costs ₹ 9.34 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Tata Altroz base Petrol engine returns 18 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 25 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Tata Altroz gets 86 bhp Petrol engine and 90 bhp Diesel engine.
Dec 11, 2019 12:34 PM
The all-new Tata Altroz is finally ready to make its market debut. Tata has loaded the car with a massive feature list, some segment firsts like custom packs across variants and exciting design.... Read More
Feb 13, 2017 12:38 PM
We are talking about a new generation Nissan Micra that has grown into a modern, sporty and trendy car. What was wrong with the previous generation? Looking at global sales numbers, nothing. In... Read More
Related Comparison of Tata Altroz
- Tata Altroz Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Tata Altroz
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Tata Altroz
- Tata Altroz XE Petrol Vs Tata Altroz XE Petrol
- Tata Altroz Vs Tata Nexon
- Tata Altroz Vs Datsun Go
- Ford Freestyle Vs Maruti Suzuki Ignis
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Renault Triber
- Ford Figo Vs Tata Altroz
- Ford Freestyle Vs Tata Altroz
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Audi Q3 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Audi Q5 Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Audi Q7 Vs BMW X6
- BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol
- Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT Vs Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Tata Tiago
Recent News and Reviews
- Norton Motorcycles Looks At Expanding Workforce Under TVS Ownership
- Toyota Kirloskar Motor To Resume Production From May 26, 2020
- Savic C-Series Electric Motorcycle Goes Into Production
- 2020 Skoda Karoq: What To Expect
- Bentley's New Rainbow Bacalar Model Keeps Employees Busy During Lockdown
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?