Tata Bolt Vs Hyundai i20 comparison
Compare Tata Bolt and Hyundai i20
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Tata Bolt Vs Hyundai i20 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Tata Bolt starts at ₹ 5.08 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 6.64 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Tata Bolt costs ₹ 6.3 Lakh, whereas the Tata Bolt Diesel top-end costs ₹ 7.67 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Hyundai i20 starts at ₹ 5.5 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 9.12 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Hyundai i20 costs ₹ 6.89 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Hyundai i20 comes with a price tag of ₹ 9.32 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Tata Bolt base Petrol engine returns 18 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 23 kmpl. The Hyundai i20 base Petrol returns 19 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 23 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Tata Bolt gets 89 bhp Petrol engine and 74 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Hyundai i20 comes in 82 bhp Petrol engine and 89 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Tata Bolt and Hyundai i20
These cars are still not of the 'hot-hatch' level. It's a good start, and things will (hopefully) only get better and more manufacturers (again, hopefully) will embrace this relatively... Read More
Two cars stand on the evolution ladder - the Bolt and the Grand i10; while Hyundai wants to enter a new segment, Tata Motors wants to tell people that it's made a car that moves away from the... Read More
Related Comparison of Tata Bolt
- Tata Tiago Vs Tata Bolt
- Tata Tigor Vs Tata Bolt
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Tata Bolt
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Tata Bolt
- Tata Altroz Vs Tata Tiago
- Tata Bolt XE Revotron 90PS Petrol Vs Tata Bolt XE Revotron 90PS Petrol
- Tata Bolt Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Mercedes-Benz B-Class Vs Tata Bolt
- Maruti Suzuki Dzire Vs Tata Bolt
- Mahindra NuvoSport Vs Tata Bolt
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Audi Q3 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Audi Q5 Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Audi Q7 Vs BMW X6
- BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol
- Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT Vs Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Tata Tiago
Recent News and Reviews
- Volkswagen In Final Talks To Seal Biggest M&A Deals In China's EV Sector: Report
- Supercar Group McLaren To Cut 1,200 Jobs Across Group Amid Pandemic
- Exclusive: Royal Enfield To Introduce New 350 cc Platform
- Skoda Superb: New vs Old
- Fiat India Brings In Special Finance Schemes To Attract Customers
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?