Tata Nano Vs Fiat Punto Pure comparison
Compare Tata Nano and Fiat Punto Pure
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Tata Nano Vs Fiat Punto Pure on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Tata Nano starts at ₹ 2.36 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 3.35 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Fiat Punto Pure starts at ₹ 4.82 Lakh. The base Diesel model of the Fiat Punto Pure costs ₹ 5.76 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Tata Nano base Petrol engine returns 22 kmpl. The Fiat Punto Pure base Petrol returns 16 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 20 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Tata Nano gets 37 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Fiat Punto Pure comes in 67 bhp Petrol engine and 75 bhp Diesel engine.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Tata Nano and Fiat Punto Pure
Cars with automatic transmissions are the future and also the need of the hour. If you thought the technology was expensive; well not anymore. There are two affordable AMTs in the market and we... Read More
Related Comparison of Tata Nano
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- MotoGP: Marc Marquez Undergoes Second Surgery For Fractured Arm; Will Miss Brno GP This Weekend
- Did Toyota’s Glanza Experiment Work? And Will The Urban Cruiser SUV Do Better?
- 2020 Maruti Suzuki S-Cross Petrol: Price Expectation In India
- BMW Patents Reveal Covered Scooter Design
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Price Hiked By Rs. 1,050
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R Review
- MG Hector Plus Review
- 2020 Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos: Comparison Review
- 2020 Bajaj Dominar 250 Review