Tata Tiago JTP Vs Fiat Linea comparison
Compare Tata Tiago JTP and Fiat Linea
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Tata Tiago JTP Vs Fiat Linea on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Fiat Linea starts at ₹ 7.16 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 9.98 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Fiat Linea costs ₹ 8.62 Lakh, whereas the Fiat Linea Diesel top-end costs ₹ 9.91 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Tata Tiago JTP starts at ₹ 6.7 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Fiat Linea base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 21 kmpl. The Tata Tiago JTP base Petrol returns 24 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Fiat Linea gets 2 Petrol 112, 123 bhp engines and 92 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Tata Tiago JTP comes in 110 bhp Petrol engine.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Related Comparison of Tata Tiago JTP
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Hyundai Motor India Launches New Hyundai Mobility Membership Services
- Yamaha Launches Online Sales In India Through New Website
- Honda Activa 6G Gets A Price Hike Of Rs. 995
- Jason Momoa Directs Harley-Davidson's 'United We Will Ride' Video
- Honda Patents Reveal New Electric Motorcycle
- 2020 Volkswagen Vento 1.0 TSI Review
- 2020 Honda WR-V Review
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R Review
- MG Hector Plus Review
- 2020 Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI Review